How to Use Quick Connect In Samsung Galaxy S6
Step by step
- Open the notification from top of screen slide down your finger from top screen in any Samsung Smartphone.
2. Then tap to Quick Connect.
3. Make your smartphone device always visible when you quick connect turned on.
4. The List of nearby devices will be visible.Now Select the device you want to connect.
5.Share content you want to share with, Such as image, video, audio, if you want to send a contact with other content with the selected device. You can see all the sharing options will be available for the connection type display. Now Select the types of content which you want to share.
6. Device Will be Asked you for Accept or decline the files.
7. All the files you have been accepted they will be download.
Congrats, it’s done