Samsung SM-G991U1 USB Driver
On this page, we have managed to release the official USB driver for the Samsung SM-G991U1 device If you have already searched for the USB driver for the device, this page will help you..
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i. H. Samsung Driver ADB driver. The Samsung driver is compatible with all flash tools, and the ADB driver can be helpful in establishing a connection between your phone and computer.
Free Download Samsung SM-G991U1 USB Driver
|Driver Name||Samsung Driver|
|File Size||35.16 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
Free Download Samsung SM-G991U1 ADB Driver
|Driver Name||Android ADB Driver|
|Package Name||usb_driver_r13-windows.zip||Driver Size||8.27 MB|
|ADB Driver link||Download NOW|
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
- Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
- Again, Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and Click on Open Button.