Oppo A59S USB Driver
On this page, we have managed to release the official USB driver for the Oppo A59S device If you have already searched for the USB driver for the device, this page will help you..
There are 2 USB drivers available for the device, i. H. Samsung Driver ADB driver. The Samsung driver is compatible with all flash tools, and the ADB driver can be helpful in establishing a connection between your phone and computer.
Free Download Oppo A59S USB Driver
|Driver Name||Samsung Driver|
|Driver Size||9.56 MB|
|USB Driver link||Download NOW|
Free Download Oppo A59S ADB Driver
|Driver Name||Android ADB Driver|
|Package Name||usb_driver_r13-windows.zip||Driver Size||8.27 MB|
|ADB Driver link||Download NOW|
How to Install any USB Driver Manually
- Download and extract the USB driver on the computer.
- Open Device Manager (devmgmt.msc) and Click on the Computer Name > Action Menu > Add Legacy Hardware.
- Click on the Next button.
- Select the Install the hardware that I manually Select from a list checkbox and Click on the Next button.
- Again, Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Have Disk > Browse > Locate the .inf file (found in the extracted driver folder) and Click on Open Button.