If you are trying to flash your ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j with PC:
Turn off ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. ZTE Nubia Z11 Max NX523j have been flashed using SP flash tool.