If you are trying to flash your QMobile Power1 Pro device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your QMobile Power1 Pro Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash QMobile Power1 Pro Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over QMobile Power1 Pro Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed QMobile Power1 Pro USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- QMobile Hero One USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- QMobile Commando 1 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- QMobile Phantom P1 Pro USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your QMobile Power1 Pro USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing QMobile Power1 Pro:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have QMobile Power1 Pro's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download QMobile Power1 Pro firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing QMobile Power1 Pro using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash QMobile Power1 Pro with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash QMobile Power1 Pro, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your QMobile Power1 Pro device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your QMobile Power1 Pro, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect QMobile Power1 Pro with PC:
Turn off QMobile Power1 Pro and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. QMobile Power1 Pro have been flashed using SP flash tool.