If you are trying to flash your QMobile Black Two device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your QMobile Black Two Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash QMobile Black Two Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over QMobile Black Two Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed QMobile Black Two USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- QMobile Hero One USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- QMobile Commando 1 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- QMobile Phantom P1 Pro USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your QMobile Black Two USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing QMobile Black Two:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have QMobile Black Two's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download QMobile Black Two firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing QMobile Black Two using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash QMobile Black Two with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash QMobile Black Two, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your QMobile Black Two device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your QMobile Black Two, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. QMobile Black Two have been flashed using SP flash tool.