If you are trying to flash your Panasonic Eluga Turbo device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Panasonic Eluga Turbo Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Panasonic Eluga Turbo Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Panasonic Eluga Turbo Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Panasonic Eluga Turbo USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Panasonic Eluga Turbo USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Panasonic Eluga Turbo:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Panasonic Eluga Turbo's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Panasonic Eluga Turbo firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Panasonic Eluga Turbo using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Panasonic Eluga Turbo with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Panasonic Eluga Turbo, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Panasonic Eluga Turbo device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Panasonic Eluga Turbo, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Panasonic Eluga Turbo with PC:
Turn off Panasonic Eluga Turbo and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Panasonic Eluga Turbo have been flashed using SP flash tool.