If you are trying to flash your Intex Cloud Zest device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Intex Cloud Zest Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Intex Cloud Zest Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Intex Cloud Zest Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Intex Cloud Zest USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex ABlaze 2 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex Aqua Lions T1 Lite USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Intex Cloud Zest USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Intex Cloud Zest:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Intex Cloud Zest's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Intex Cloud Zest firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Intex Cloud Zest using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Intex Cloud Zest with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Intex Cloud Zest, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Intex Cloud Zest device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Intex Cloud Zest, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Intex Cloud Zest have been flashed using SP flash tool.
Notice: WP_Query was called with an argument that is deprecated since version 3.1.0!
caller_get_postsis deprecated. Use
ignore_sticky_postsinstead. in /home/firmwarearena/public_html/flashingguide.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4782