If you are trying to flash your Intex Cloud 4G Star device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Intex Cloud 4G Star Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Intex Cloud 4G Star Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Intex Cloud 4G Star Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Intex Cloud 4G Star USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex ABlaze 2 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex Aqua Lions T1 Lite USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Intex Cloud 4G Star USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Intex Cloud 4G Star:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Intex Cloud 4G Star's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Intex Cloud 4G Star firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Intex Cloud 4G Star using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Intex Cloud 4G Star with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Intex Cloud 4G Star, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Intex Cloud 4G Star device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Intex Cloud 4G Star, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect Intex Cloud 4G Star with PC:
Turn off Intex Cloud 4G Star and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Intex Cloud 4G Star have been flashed using SP flash tool.