If you are trying to flash your Intex Aqua A1 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Intex Aqua A1 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Intex Aqua A1 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Intex Aqua A1 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Intex Aqua A1 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Intex Aqua Strong 5.1 Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex ABlaze 2 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Intex Aqua Lions T1 Lite USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Intex Aqua A1 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Intex Aqua A1:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Intex Aqua A1's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Intex Aqua A1 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Intex Aqua A1 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Intex Aqua A1 with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Intex Aqua A1, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Intex Aqua A1 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Intex Aqua A1, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Intex Aqua A1 have been flashed using SP flash tool.