If you are trying to flash your Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
Find your Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE with PC:
Turn off Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Innjoo Fire 2 Air LTE have been flashed using SP flash tool.