If you are trying to flash your Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Infinix Hot S3 X573 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511B USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Note 5 Stylus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B with PC:
Turn off Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Infinix Zero 5 Pro X603B have been flashed using SP flash tool.