If you are trying to flash your Infinix Zero 4 Plus device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Infinix Zero 4 Plus Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Infinix Zero 4 Plus USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Infinix Hot S3 X573 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511B USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Note 5 Stylus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Infinix Zero 4 Plus USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Infinix Zero 4 Plus:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Infinix Zero 4 Plus's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Infinix Zero 4 Plus firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Infinix Zero 4 Plus using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Infinix Zero 4 Plus with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Infinix Zero 4 Plus, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Infinix Zero 4 Plus device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Infinix Zero 4 Plus, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Infinix Zero 4 Plus with PC:
Turn off Infinix Zero 4 Plus and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Infinix Zero 4 Plus have been flashed using SP flash tool.