If you are trying to flash your Infinix X600 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Infinix X600 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Infinix X600 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Infinix X600 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Infinix X600 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Infinix Hot S3 X573 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Hot 4 Pro X5511B USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Infinix Note 5 Stylus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Infinix X600 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Infinix X600:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Infinix X600's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Infinix X600 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Infinix X600 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Infinix X600 with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Infinix X600, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Infinix X600 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Infinix X600, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Infinix X600 have been flashed using SP flash tool.