If you are trying to flash your HTC Desire Q device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your HTC Desire Q Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash HTC Desire Q Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over HTC Desire Q Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed HTC Desire Q USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- HTC U12 Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- HTC Desire 12 Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- HTC Desire 12 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your HTC Desire Q USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing HTC Desire Q:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have HTC Desire Q's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download HTC Desire Q firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing HTC Desire Q using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash HTC Desire Q with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash HTC Desire Q, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your HTC Desire Q device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your HTC Desire Q, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. HTC Desire Q have been flashed using SP flash tool.