If you are trying to flash your Gionee S10 Lite T7047 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Gionee S10 Lite T7047 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Gionee S10 Lite T7047 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Gionee S10 Lite T7047 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Gionee S10 Lite T7047 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Gionee M7 Power T0065 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Gionee A1 0301 T7180 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Gionee S10 Lite T7047 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Gionee S10 Lite T7047 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Gionee S10 Lite T7047:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Gionee S10 Lite T7047's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Gionee S10 Lite T7047 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Gionee S10 Lite T7047 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Gionee S10 Lite T7047 with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Gionee S10 Lite T7047, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Gionee S10 Lite T7047 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Gionee S10 Lite T7047, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Gionee S10 Lite T7047 with PC:
Turn off Gionee S10 Lite T7047 and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Gionee S10 Lite T7047 have been flashed using SP flash tool.