If you are trying to flash your Coolpad Note 5 Lite device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Coolpad Note 5 Lite Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Coolpad Note 5 Lite USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Coolpad 1851 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Coolpad 5872 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Coolpad Roar 5 E2C USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Coolpad Note 5 Lite USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Coolpad Note 5 Lite:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Coolpad Note 5 Lite's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Coolpad Note 5 Lite firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Coolpad Note 5 Lite using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Coolpad Note 5 Lite with SP flash tool:
- 1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
- 2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Coolpad Note 5 Lite, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
- 5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Coolpad Note 5 Lite device (load image from the separate window -->open)
- 6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Coolpad Note 5 Lite, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
- 7Turn off and connect Coolpad Note 5 Lite with PC:
Turn off Coolpad Note 5 Lite and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Coolpad Note 5 Lite have been flashed using SP flash tool.