If you are trying to flash your Coolpad 7560 device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Coolpad 7560 Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Coolpad 7560 Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Coolpad 7560 Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Coolpad 7560 USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Coolpad 1851 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Coolpad 5872 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Coolpad Roar 5 E2C USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Coolpad 7560 USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Coolpad 7560:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Coolpad 7560's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Coolpad 7560 firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Coolpad 7560 using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Coolpad 7560 with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Coolpad 7560, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Coolpad 7560 device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Coolpad 7560, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Coolpad 7560 have been flashed using SP flash tool.