If you are trying to flash your Colors X130 HD device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Colors X130 HD Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Colors X130 HD Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Colors X130 HD Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Colors X130 HD USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Colors X1 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Colors P85 Plus Selfie Pro USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Colors P20 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Colors X130 HD USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Colors X130 HD:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Colors X130 HD's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Colors X130 HD firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Colors X130 HD using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Colors X130 HD with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Colors X130 HD, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Colors X130 HD device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Colors X130 HD, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Colors X130 HD have been flashed using SP flash tool.