If you are trying to flash your Celkon Diamond Pop device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Celkon Diamond Pop Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Celkon Diamond Pop Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Celkon Diamond Pop Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Celkon Diamond Pop USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Celkon Star 4G Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Celkon Diamond Mega 4G 2GB USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Celkon Cliq 2 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Celkon Diamond Pop USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Celkon Diamond Pop:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Celkon Diamond Pop's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Celkon Diamond Pop firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Celkon Diamond Pop using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Celkon Diamond Pop with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Celkon Diamond Pop, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Celkon Diamond Pop device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Celkon Diamond Pop, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect Celkon Diamond Pop with PC:
Turn off Celkon Diamond Pop and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Celkon Diamond Pop have been flashed using SP flash tool.