If you are trying to flash your BLU Energy X LTE device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your BLU Energy X LTE Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash BLU Energy X LTE Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over BLU Energy X LTE Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed BLU Energy X LTE USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- BLU Studio G Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- BLU Energy X Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- BLU Studio X Plus USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your BLU Energy X LTE USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing BLU Energy X LTE:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have BLU Energy X LTE's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download BLU Energy X LTE firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing BLU Energy X LTE using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash BLU Energy X LTE with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash BLU Energy X LTE, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your BLU Energy X LTE device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your BLU Energy X LTE, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. BLU Energy X LTE have been flashed using SP flash tool.