If you are trying to flash your Archos 50b Platinum device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Archos 50b Platinum Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Archos 50b Platinum Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Archos 50b Platinum Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Archos 50b Platinum USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Archos Core 55 4G USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Archos 50C Platinum USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Archos Alba 5 USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Archos 50b Platinum USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Archos 50b Platinum:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Archos 50b Platinum's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Archos 50b Platinum firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Archos 50b Platinum using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Archos 50b Platinum with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Archos 50b Platinum, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Archos 50b Platinum device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Archos 50b Platinum, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
7Turn off and connect Archos 50b Platinum with PC:
Turn off Archos 50b Platinum and connect it with PC
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Archos 50b Platinum have been flashed using SP flash tool.