If you are trying to flash your Allview A4ALL device then I would like to suggest you to try using Smartphone flash tool (aka SP Flash Tool). SP flash tool is great flashing tool for Android. You can use this tool to flash almost any MTK (Mediatak IC) based smartphone. Try flashing any custom ROMs, stock ROMs on your Allview A4ALL Android smartphone.
SP flash tool is best firmware flashing tool available online whether it is custom ROM or stock ROM. Using SP Flash Tool, you can flash Allview A4ALL Android device (but make sure to check if it is based on Mediatek IC). Flash any custom or stock ROM over Allview A4ALL Android device. Also, do make sure that you have installed Allview A4ALL USB drivers properly on your PC before flashing any firmware file.
- Allview Viva 1001G USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Allview A8 Lite USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
- Allview A9 Lite USB Driver Download Official USB drivers
Find your Allview A4ALL USB drivers by using search below:
Pre-requisites before flashing Allview A4ALL:
- Battery should be charged up to 70%
- Make sure you have Allview A4ALL's USB cord available
- Download and install SP Flash tool in PC
- Since, SP flash tool we need to install MediaTek USB drivers
- Download Allview A4ALL firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed)
- Last but not the least, you need to take your device backup (for safety reasons)
- Once you have all the things ready above, follow the rest of flashing tutorial
Steps to flashing Allview A4ALL using SP flash tool
Follow the steps below to flash Allview A4ALL with SP flash tool:
1Download & install spflashtool.exe:
Download SP flash tool, spflashtool.exe
2Download flash recovery image:
FLashing is not easy, it take time and patience. To flash Allview A4ALL, make sure you have flash recovery image ready for your device model.
5Load Recovery Image:
Tick-box, Go to / click RECOVERY box from list and load recovery image of your Allview A4ALL device (load image from the separate window -->open)
6Recovery box must be CHECKED:
Recovery box is checked before you connect your Allview A4ALL, in recovery image location (uncheck all other boxes)
Disclaimer: Please follow the flashing tutorials on your own risk.
If SP flash tool prompts green circle, you are done. Allview A4ALL have been flashed using SP flash tool.