Factory Reset SONY Xperia Z5
Hard reset is also commonly referred to as a factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform factory reset operation in SONY Xperia Z5. Find out how to remove all personal data, custom settings, and installed apps from SONY Xperia Z5.
As a result, your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 3200.0MB storage space, and the 2900.0 mAh battery will run longer. from the manufacturer.
- First you should download flashtool from Sony website: http://developer.sonymobile.com/services/flash-tool/
- Make sure, that you have installed drivers for your USB data cable.
- Now turn your device off.
- HardReset.info: Then press and hold Volume Down, and connect to USB cable.
- Follow the instructions on your screen, and accept appropriate options.
- Success !