QMobile Commando 1 USB Driver Download for your Android smartphone/tablet. In this article, we have shared ADB official USB Driver that you can install on your computer.
QMobile Commando 1 USB Driver Download (ADB Driver file)
QMobile Commando 1 USB Driver Download for Normal Connecting
|File size||8.2 MiB|
How to install ADB Driver on Windows
Follow the guide below:
- Get the .zip file from link given above on your Windows PC.
- Extract the actual drvier file on desktop from .zip file
- Go to Open Device Manager → Add the Legacy Hardware from the top menu.
- On this tab, click Next
- Select Install the hardware
- Choose file from desktop where you extracted, click Add
- Congrats, driver should be listed in Device Manager now