Blu C5 USB Driver Download for your Android smartphone/tablet. In this article, we have shared ADB official USB Driver that you can install on your computer.
Blu C5 USB Driver Download (ADB Driver file)
Blu C5 USB Driver Download for Normal Connecting
|File size||8.2 MiB|
How to install ADB Driver on Windows
Follow the guide below:
- Get the .zip file from link given above on your Windows PC.
- Extract the actual drvier file on desktop from .zip file
- Go to Open Device Manager → Add the Legacy Hardware from the top menu.
- On this tab, click Next
- Select Install the hardware
- Choose file from desktop where you extracted, click Add
- Congrats, driver should be listed in Device Manager now