Factory Reset SONY Xperia XA1
Hard reset is also commonly referred to as a factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform factory reset operation in SONY Xperia XA1. Find out how to remove all personal data, custom settings, and installed apps from SONY Xperia XA1.
As a result, your Android 7.0 Nougat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000MB storage space, and the Li-Polymer 2900.0 mAh battery will run longer. from the manufacturer. Let’s restore defaults in SONY Xperia XA1 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while to turn on the SONY Xperia XA1.
- Then go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then select Factory Data Reset and tap Reset Phone.
- Choose Erase Everything if you are sure you Need to clear all your data.
- Congratulations! The Factory reset has just been performed.